Privacy Notice for the Membership Applicant
The Royal Bangkok Sports Club and The RBSC Polo Club
The Membership Committee of The Royal Bangkok Sports Club and The RBSC Polo Club would like to inform you that in order for the Committee to consider and process with your application in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in the membership application and acceptance, your personally identifiable information provided under this Application shall be processed pursuant to this Privacy Notice. Therefore, please kindly study this Privacy Notice. The Club hereby confirms with you that the Club respect your privacy and commits to keep all of the personally identifiable information pursuant to security standards and the Club shall only use your information specifically for the defined purposes which are in strict compliance with the applicable laws and regulations.
Personally Identifiable Information to be Processed
All of the personally identifiable information of you that you have kindly filled in this Application, including the direct information of yourself (i.e. name, date of birth, age, identification details), the contact information (i.e. address, telephone number and email) and other relevant background information (i.e. educational and work background information) shall be processed by the committee and the Club.
Process and Disclosure of the Personally Identifiable Information
All the personally identifiable information that you have kindly provided under this Application shall be processed as the critical information for the consideration and assessment of your qualifications to be accepted as our member as defined under the applicable terms and conditions (i.e. Membership Charter). It should be noted that in case that you do not agree with the process of these personally identifiable information as defined under this Privacy Notice, the Club reserves the right to reject to consider and proceed with your application since these personally identifiable information are critical for those process execution. It should be noted that your personally idenfiable shall be processed for these particular purposes:
1. Your personally identifiable information shall be processed for the qualification assessment pursuant to the Membership Charter;
2. Pursuant to the requirements defined in the Membership Charter, the Club shall disclose some of your personally identifiable information on the Club announcement board for other member to consider endorsing your application in the amount and within the timeline as defined under the Charter and in this process, your personally identifiable information therefore would need to be disclosed to the relevant third party (i.e. other Club members);
3. Your contact information shall be used for the purpose of the communication and coordination purpose during the application process and qualification assessment.
In case that your Application does not pass the qualification set in the Charter, all of your personally idenfiable information shall be destroyed by the end of the calendar year. In the contrary, if you have been accepted as being the membership of the Club, your personally identifiable information provided hereunder shall be stored in the membership database for throughout your membership validity period and 3 years after the termination of your membership, in particular for the purpose of providing the facilitation to you in case you would like to resume your membership or for the purpose of protecting our legitimate rights that the Club may have against you.
Contact for the exercise of Data Subject Rights
As long as your personally identifiable information are retained and possessed by the Club, in case you would like to exercise your rights as the data subject of those identifiable information, including the right (i) to get access, (ii) to request for the copy, (iii) to update those information,(iv) to object to any data process, (v) to request for data portability; or (vi) to delete those information in case there is no further legal basis or necessity for the process of your information, please feel free to contact the Club at email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Representation and Warranties
I as the Applicant, hereby represent and warrant that:
1. I understand and agree to the Privacy Notice attached herewith; and
2. All the personally identifiable information that I have provided hereunder are accurate and correct in all aspects and for any information relating to any third party that I have disclosed hereunder, I have obtained the consents from the relevant data subjects to disclose those information to the Club. Also, I agree to indemnify and hold the Club harmless for the disclosure of those informations