Personal Data Protection Act BE 2562 (PDPA)
Criteria for Personal Data Collection
The Club will collect personal data of members only as necessary for the purposes of communication and to provide services and will not be disclosed to any third parties unless it is required by the Club’s policy.
In addition, members are protected by their rights to being photographed and distribution of their image in the Club’s media. The Club’s staff will not save or distribute the image of the members, whether if they’re photos from participating in activities, parties, or meetings organized by the Club without consent or authorization in writing by the member in the image.
Categories for Personal Data Collection
- Personal Data such as title, first name, surname, age, occupation, date of birth, gender, nationality, marital status, photo, video, signature, CCTV footage, and record of access to various sports facilities and other facilities within the Club.
- Contact Data such as address on census, current address, office address, postal code, telephone number, business phone number, mobile number, email, social media account name (e.g., Line ID, Facebook, and time available for contacting) and other electronic means of contact.
- Government-issued Personally Identifiable Data such as citizen ID number, passport number, driver’s license number, census, and other similar information.
- Demographic Data such as children and their ages, amount in family members.
- Financial Data such as method of payment (e.g., cash or credit), cash card/credit/debit number, PromptPay ID, bank account number and account type.
- Data Collected from Members’ Electronic Devices such as IP address, web beacon, log, device ID, GPS, device model number and type, network, connectivity information, accessibility, log of single sign-on (SSO), login log, time of access, time spent on the Club’s website, cookies, search history, browsing data, chat history on webpage and other applications, browser type and version, time zone and location settings, plug-in browser version and type, operating system, and other technologies on members’ device used to access the platform.
- Other Data Provided by Attending Club Activities such as personal data provided in the Club’s questionnaires, surveys, member feedback forms, and other activities.
- Personally Identifiable Information from CCTV Footage and Facial Recognition Devices such as CCTV cameras within the Club, mounted cameras, temperature reading cameras.
- Health information, such as body temperature reading and record of drug dispensation from the first aid rooms.
Purposes for Collecting, Use and Disclose of Personal Data
- To contact and communicate with members such as coordinating, providing public relations services, promotional information, privileges, notifications, as well as to process, update and correct members’ personal data and keep membership status current which includes various aspects related to service providing such as inquiries, requests, feedback, and complaints in order to provide assistance, troubleshoot technical problems, and to notify members of the corrective action and to conduct member surveys for their opinions and satisfaction with the services or activities of the Club in order to improve the service in terms of public relations, news and privileges which will require consent from members on a case by case basis and members can unsubscribe from news at any time.
- To maintain, operate, monitor, and manage the website and platform to facilitate and assure members that they are operating smoothly, effectively, and securely. To facilitate members’ usage and improve the planning and content of the website and platform.
- To facilitate the recording and permission to enter and exit the Club, including for the benefit of overall security within the Club’s premises.
Rights of Data Subject
- Members can request the Club to adjust incorrect or add incomplete data and may request to withdraw data which members have not consented to. However, the request must be in accordance with the rules of the Club by notifying at RBSC Membership Services Department and Polo Club Membership Services Department.
- Members can request to unsubscribe from receiving news and public relations messages by notifying at RBSC Project & Event Department.