COVID-19 SITUATIONAL REPORT
COVID-19 situational report as of today for members information:
1. The diagnosis of the chef tested negative, with the chef now living separately from his partner. The Club has reiterated with him to get a second checkup in 14 days.
The kitchen staff working with the chef in the Henri Dunant Hall kitchen has been ordered to self-quarantine for 14 days to monitor their condition.
2. F&B staff providing service at the function organized by the National Defence College of Thailand on 1st April 2021 have been categorized in 2 groups:
A. 12 staff providing service at the Royal Pavilion who had direct interaction with the guests have received COVID-19 tests at Chulalongkorn Hospital yesterday (10th April 2021) and are under self-quarantine for 14 days. Results should be reported within 2-3 days.
B. 16 staff who did not interact with the guests at the Royal Pavilion have been ordered to self-quarantine for 14 days and to monitor their condition.
3. In the case of a member coming in contact with the member who was tested positive for COVID-19 on 5 April 2021 (case #1), results of his test showed negative but his mother tested positive (case #5)
4. Disinfection and cleaning measures have been conducted everyday according to planned schedule since the start of the pandemic, with the frequency having increased after receiving reports of infection within the Club.
5. Completed disinfection and ozone spraying to sanitize all rooms and facilities, and having sealed the rooms to ensure proper disinfection since the closure of the Club on 10th April 2021.