Announcement : Used Sports Equipment Sale by Auction
The Royal Bangkok Sports Club and The RBSC Polo Club are pleased to announce the sale of good-condition sports equipment by auction on Tuesday, 28th June 2022, 5:00 p.m. at Henri Dunant Hall, The Royal Bangkok Sports Club
Monday, 23rd May – Friday, 24th June 2022
Interested parties are required to bring their document as follows;
- RBSC and RBSC Polo Club Members are required to bring a copy of their Membership card to register
- Non-Members are required to bring a copy of their Identification Card to register
- Juristic persons are required to bring a company certificate, certified by the registrar within 1 month, to register
Please bring the document stated above and Baht 1,000 deposit to register at the RBSC Club Cashier from now until 24th June 2022, 12:00 p.m.
• RBSC Members
RBSC Members are able to see items No. 1-20 at the 3rd floor, RSC building from 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. daily. Please contact Khun Woraphon Santimetha at 02-028-7272 extension 1300 and for making an appointment in advance.
• RBSC Polo Club Members
RBSC Polo Club Members are able to see the items No. 20-25 at the 2nd floor, Physical Fitness Room from 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. daily. Please contact Khun Prayun Nacsompong at 02-028-7272 extension 2153 for making an appointment in advance.
Non-Members should contact Khun Woraphon Santimetha at 02-028-7272 extension 1300 if wishing to see the item No. 1-20 and Khun Prayun Nacsompong at 02-028-7272 extension 2153 for item No. 20-25 Appointment in advance is required.
Tuesday, 28th June 2022, 5:00 p.m.
- If the registered person cannot attend the auction in person, they should submit a power of attorney for his representative.
- Bidders will receive an auction signage on the auction date and will be invited to the auction room.
- The reserve starting value of each item will be stated at the commencement of each auction bid process. Each bid increase will be a minimum Baht 1,000 raised per bid.
- The bidder must clearly state the bid price when bidding for an item.
- The auctioneer will count 1-3. During this counting, other bidders are able to offer higher value and the bidder who offers the highest value may withdraw without any engagement.
- The auction of each item is completed when the auctioneer announces the final bid, counts 3 and knocks the wood.
- The winner of the bid will be required to pay 25% non-refundable deposit of the bid item by cash or cashier check at the Club Cashier at the conclusion of the bid item.
- The winner of the bid is required to pay the remaining amount within 15 days.
- If the winner of the bid fails to pay, The Royal Bangkok Sports Club reserves the right not to return the deposit.
- The cost of item transportation shall be the winner’s own responsibility, and the winner is required to move the item within 15 days.
- A receipt is required to redeem Baht 1,000 deposit at the RBSC Club Cashier when the bid is concluded.
Items Available for Auction