Latest Provisions On Club Facilities Usage, effective 24th February
As per the recent announcements by The Bangkok Metropolitan Administration (BMA), the following restrictions have been lifted effective as of 24th February 2021:
– Sale and consumption of alcohol will be resumed at all RBSC & RBSC Polo Club outlets
– Guests are allowed back for Food & Beverages and sports (game practice and tournament) with registration required
– Food & Beverage outlets resume normal operating hours
– RBSC Polo Club Dining Room resumes services
– Sauna and steam rooms resume normal operation
Preventive measures will continue to be observed in all outlets and we kindly ask all Members to abide by these standards for your safety.