Park Hyatt Bangkok
Park Hyatt Bangkok promises to offer a refined and uniquely Thai experience, reflecting the country’s rich culture and legendary gracious hospitality. Iconic architecture, sophisticated interiors, spacious guest rooms, and exceptional drinking and dining venues all provide a level of service and hospitality that is unparalleled in the market.
LE PETIT CHEF – PARK HYATT BANGKOK
An all-new journey, composed entirely of innovative fine-dining experiences based on the culinary exploits of “Le Petit Chef” comes to the Apartment. Park Hyatt Bangkok invites you to embark on this unique culinary journey and experience the best of theater and dining in a brand new, immersive culinary journey, under Le Petit Chef’s “How to Become the World’s Greatest Chef” theme.
Available seating times are:
- Monday to Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: 12:30 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Friday to Sunday: 12:00 noon, 3:00 p.m., and 6:00 p.m.
Sous Chef Menu THB 3,888++ per person
Master Chef Menu THB 4,888 ++ per person
Sous Chef Menu Vegan THB 3,288 ++ per person
*Special complimentary mocktail for RBSC & Polo Club members and accompanying guests
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This promotion is valid for The RBSC & Polo Club members only and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions, nor discount.
- Advanced reservation is required, for more information or reservations please contact Park Hyatt representative via telephone number 02 012 1234.
- Guest must inform the hotel that they will be using the promotion and present the membership card at the restaurant.